|This article/section of the article contains information that was not presented in the Clone Wars television series. Content consists of only Clone Wars related media and is, therefore, considered part of the Star Wars Legends continuity.|
The goal of this level is to destroy all five power generators that are located near the seperatist forces. All republic vehicles will be available.
True Jedi Stud Requirement
The true Jedi stud requirement for this stage is 80,000 studs. All destroyed structures will release a large amount of studs. If you are aiming to achieve the stud requirement it is recommended to destroy all enemy structures before you destroy the five power generators.
- Near the far mid-left section of the battlefield the first minikit can be found near a cliff.
- Destroy five rock-like plants around the battlefield to obtain the second minikit
- Destroy three Hailfire tanks to obtain the third minikit. It is important not to destroy the enemy air support structures, so that Hailfire tanks will still be able to spawn.
- Activate the bounty hunter panel near the start of the level to activate a timer. Defeat 50 enemy droids before time runs out to earn the fourth minikit. The easiest way to achieve this is to stand near one of the Separatist barracks and defeat the droids as they emerge from it.
- To the very north of the starting point, use a small character to enter the chute. You must slide down the hill and hit every floor panel to obtain the fifth minikit
- The sixth minikit can be obtained by destroying all ten crystallized rocks that are scattered around the battlefield.
- The seventh minikit is hidden inside of a rock near the small character chute. Use a Sith to shatter the rock and obtain the minikit.
- Assemble the lego pieces to construct an Astromech Droid Panel. Activate the panel and collect every single stud that appears to obtain the eighth minikit.
- At the very far right of the stage, activate the protocol droid panel to cause multiple green pads to appear. Use a speeder bike to run over all of the pads to make the ninth minikit appear.
- North of the protocol droid panel is a droid panel. After activating the pannel, the tenth minikit will appear above the building structure.