|"Downfall of a Droid"|
|Airdate:||November 7, 2008|
- "Trust in your friends, and they'll have reason to trust in you."
Downfall of a Droid is the sixth episode to air of the television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing on November 07, 2008.
"R2-D2 is lost during a fierce space battle - and Anakin, along with Ahsoka and a replacement droid, R3-S6, must find him before the Separatists discover the Jedi military secrets locked in his memory banks."
In a plan to lure Grievous out after he has been attacking Republic fleets, Obi-Wan has Anakin and his fleet wait out in the Bothawui system. When Grievous' ships reveal themselves and attacks the fleet Anakin attacks them from behind, making quick work of the Separatist ships. However, as Grievous escapes his destroyed fleet Anakin follows only to be knocked off course and unconscious.
Upon waking up, Anakin realizes that R2-D2, who was in his ship at the time, was not found in the wreckage. As Artoo contained battle plans and strategies for the Republic, Anakin had to find his droid, and taking Ahsoka with him, the two set out.
- Gold Six (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Appears in hologram)
- Gha Nachkt (First appearance)
- R3-S6 "Goldie" (First appearance)
- Anakin Skywalker
- Ahsoka Tano
- Unidentified 2-1B surgical droid (First appearance)
- Unidentified clone trooper (First appearance)
- Unidentified OOM command battle droid (Bothawui) (First appearance)
- Wullf Yularen (Deleted scene)
- Mynock (Mentioned only)