| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
|"Lair of Grievous"|
|Airdate:||December 12, 2008|
- "Most powerful is he who controls his own power."
"General Grievous must prove himself worthy of the Separatists when Count Dooku leads Jedi Master Kit Fisto and his former Padawan, the Mon Calamari Jedi Nahdar Vebb to Grievous' villainous enclave."
- Faro Argyus (Appears in flashback(s))
- Bel (First appearance)
- Dooku (Appears in hologram)
- EV-A4-D (First appearance)
- Kit Fisto
- Gor (First appearance)
- Gree (Appears in flashback(s))
- Nute Gunray
- Neebo (Indirect mention only)
- Niner (First appearance)
- R6-H5 (First appearance)
- Palpatine (Mentioned only)
- Ahsoka Tano (Appears in hologram)
- Luminara Unduli (Appears in hologram)
- Nahdar Vebb (First appearance)
- Mace Windu