Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships were retrofitted transports that served capital ships in the Confederate Navy during the Clone Wars. They were capable of holding twenty-two Separatist Landing craft, several MTT, AATs, and swarms of Vulture Droids in the hull. The control ships had a spherical center hull with a flat ended crescent motor system and hull around it, connected by the transmitter platform.
After its use on Naboo ten years before the Clone Wars, the Lucrehulk saw much action. Many escaped destruction on Geonosis, and escaped to be transported to countless worlds. These ships were loaded with ships to invade the Republic's listening post on the Rishi Moon. Emir Wat Tambor put at least one to use over Ryloth. This served as a flagship for Mar Tuuk but was destroyed after being rammed the starship Defender.
- Rookies (First appearance)
- Cat and Mouse
- Clone Cadets (Appears in Newsreel)
- ARC Troopers (Appears in hologram)
- Supply Lines
- Storm Over Ryloth
- Innocents of Ryloth (Appears in flashback(s))
- Duchess of Mandalore
- Sphere of Influence
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures ― "Starfighter"
- Heroes on Both Sides
- Citadel Rescue
- Plan of Dissent (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir