|Airdate:||7 October, 2011|
- "Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface."
"Mercy Mission" is the fifth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series' fourth season. It aired on October 7, 2011.
"After groundquakes have devastated the planet Aleen, a Republic relief effort arrives, including the droids R2-D2 and C-3PO. When the native Aleena's pleas go unheard, it becomes the duty of the droids to embark on a surreal journey through Aleen's subterranean world to save the planet."
- Padmé Amidala (Appears in hologram)
- Adi Gallia (Mentioned only)
- Plo Koon (Mentioned only)
- Manchucho (First appearance)
- Orphne (First appearance)
- Palpatine (Mentioned only)
- Unidentified Kindalo (First appearance)
- Yoda (Appears in hologram)
- Protocol Droid
- Cartoon Network had a mistake when first announcing this episode, calling it, "Mercy Mansion" instead of "mission."
- Sinker and Boost's dialogue at one point, "Another quake? Coming here was a bad idea." "I'm beginning to agree with you." is a nod to Luke Skywalker's line on Dagobah in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Mercy Mission is the least watched episode to date, with only 1.35 million views.