- "We can't Negotiate with those animals!"
- ―Mot-Not Rab when Senator Amidala suggested negotiate with the Separatists
When fellow Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo suggested that the Republic negotiate with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, Rab spoke that they could not negotiate with such "animals," declaring to keep the war going and demanded to vote then and there. This caused many Senators to start chanting for the vote. However, Speaker of the Senate Mas Amedda ended the session. Mot-Not Rab was later present during the vote to negotiate with the Separatists, but the vote was stopped due to power failure from a bombing of the Coruscant power generator. Because of this attack, the Senate passed the bill to deregulate the banks so the Republic could increase clone production and rejected the Separatist peace initiative.
Later Rab continued to serve when a new bill was proposed by Senator Halle Burtoni for an additional five million clone troopers (funded by the Banking Clan). Rab was attacked by two bounty hunters hired by Count Dooku to scare the Senators out of voting against the bill. In the end Senator Padmé Amidala's speech swayed the votes and the bill was turned down.
- Duchess of Mandalore (First appearance)
- The Zillo Beast
- The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
- Heroes on Both Sides
- Pursuit of Peace
- Senate Murders
- The Wrong Jedi
- Crisis at the Heart
- In Cloak of Deception, this character's name is written Mot Not Rab without a hyphen; this is also how the character is credited in his appearance in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, in which he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- He was one of many characters ultimately cut from The Phantom Menace.