|Shipyards of Doom|
|Editor:||Randy Stradley, Freddye Lins, Dave Marshall|
|Published:||September 24, 2008|
|Publisher:||Dark Horse Comics|
Shipyards of Doom is the first in a series of Clone Wars graphic-novellas. It was published by Dark Horse Comics on September 24, 2008.
In "The Shipyards of Doom," Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead an elite Clone Trooper strike force to destroy the Separatists' most important shipyards. But when the enemy is tipped off to their plan, the two Jedi heroes are forced to rely on help from Anakin's new, and still "wet behind the ears" Padawan, Ahsoka. But what can she do against the droid armies of General Grievous?
- Juhm (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Kirraa (First appearance)
- Plo Koon
- Mirax (First appearance)
- Anakin Skywalker
- Ahsoka Tano
- Saesee Tiin
- Jabba the Hutt (Mentioned only)
- Toomer (First appearance)
- Tracer (First appearance)
- Asajj Ventress
- Warthog (First appearance)
- Mace Windu
- Wullf Yularen
- The idea of "the carbonite infiltration maneuver", with the Jedi sneaking into Separatists territory by freezing themselves in carbonite to get past droid bio scans and radiation beams was adapted by Henry Gilroy from the original draft of Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Destroy Malevolence", where it was originally going to be used to sneak aboard Malevolence.
- The maneuver would later appear onscreen in the Season 3 episode "The Citadel", where it is used to infiltrate a high-security prison.