|Airdate:||September 24, 2012|
Eoghan Mahony Drew Z. Greenberg
|Director:||Brian Kalin O'Connell|
- "Where there's a will, there's a way."
"Supply Lines" is the third episode of Season 3 to air of the television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing on September 24, 2012.
Ryloth is under siege. Trapped on the surface, Jedi Master Di rallies the local forces with the help of Cham Syndulla. Desperate to save them, the Jedi Council dispatches Senator Bail Organa and Representative Jar Jar Binks to the planet Toydaria, where they are to convince the neutral regent, King Katuunko, to send aid to Ryloth. Bail and Jar Jar must convince Toydaria that their cause is just -- before it's too late. Trade Federation envoy Lott Dod attempts to prevent the Toydarians from giving up their neutrality. Katuunko follows his conscience and secretly aids the Republic, which Jar Jar is able to keep secret from the snooping Trade Federation agents with his inimitable distractions.
- Padmé Amidala (Mentioned only)
- Jar Jar Binks
- Dao (First appearance)
- Ima-Gun Di (First appearance)
- Lott Dod
- Gobi Glie
- Nute Gunray (Mentioned only)
- Keeli (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Bail Organa
- Orn Free Taa (Appears in hologram)
- Cham Syndulla
- Mace Windu
- OM 5
- OM 7
- Battle Droid
- T-series tactical droid
- Core Worlds
- Mid Rim
- Outer Rim Territories
- "Supply Lines" is the prequel of both the Season 1 episodes "Ambush" and the Ryloth Trilogy, with Katuunko meeting with Yoda and more of the Battle of Ryloth. Supply Lines is also prequel to the Season 3 episode "Withces of the Mist", where it continues with Toydaria's alliance with the Republic.