Policies are what helps keep a wiki organized. This page is a set of rules that users are expected to follow. If you feel that any of these policies are unjust or need changes please leave a message on an administrator's talk page. We do our best to keep the number of policies low so that you do not feel too restricted when editing.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- Always sign your post with four tides (~) or simply click on the signature button next to the box that says Template on the editing bar.
- Do not remove content from pages unless the content is false or is clearly vandalism.
- If you are a veteran editor, welcome new contributors, do not look down upon them. If they are doing something wrong, take the time to teach them what is right.
- If you have a complaint or concern, please do so in a calm manner.
- Using CAPS is discouraged.
- If you have opinions, reviews, or news, please write your information on a blog post or your user page.
- Vandalism, harassment of other users, use of vulgar language, and uploading obscene images is not welcome and will be met with consequences.
- Overall, be friendly to the community and have a great time editing.
- Image Policy
- Wookieepedia Policy
- Category Policy
- Character article policy
- Episode policy
- Article creation policy
- Blocking Policy